- Geographic area served: 10 counties in Eastern Washington and 10 counties in North Idaho
- Size: 366 funds—total assets $75 million (May 2013)
- Fiscal Year 2012: $3 million in grants awarded
- Board: 13 member volunteer Board of Directors
- Staff: Eight employees
- Professional investment management: R.V. Kuhns, consultant to experienced Finance/Investment Committee which uses 12 national investment managers and four local managers.
Council on Foundations
National Standards for U.S. Community Foundations