Privacy Statement Overview
We know that privacy is important to you. Protecting your privacy is a top priority for Inland Northwest Community Foundation (INWCF). We have developed the following privacy statement to assure you that we have taken prudent measures to safeguard your personal information.
Our core privacy principles
- We do not sell, rent or loan your information to third parties.
- We do not give your personally identifiable information to advertisers.
- We let you select how you prefer to be contacted by us when you make your contribution to your community foundation.
- We use safe, secure encryption technology to protect your personally identifiable information.
- We have no tolerance for spam (unsolicited, commercial e-mail).
- We protect the absolute confidentiality of all our constituencies.
Inland Northwest Community Foundation is committed to maintaining the trust you have placed in us. For further detail, please click here